Covid-19 Corona virus-safe FUE hair transplant.
We at Dr. Navdeep Goyal hair transplant clinic, Panipat have implemented broadly reaching protocols and procedures to ensure the hospital is Covid-19 coronavirus safe and Protected. We want you to feel safe when you enter our facility and leave with the confidence that your health and well-being is our priority.
How We’re Keeping the Dr. Navdeep Hair Transplant Clinic COVID-19 Coronavirus Safe
- Temperature check using infrared technology upon arrival for all patients and staff
- All patients must self-screen temperature for three days prior to the procedure.
- All patients brought directly into a consult or procedure room
- Nurses / Ward boys ensure no cross-contamination of linens or medical waste
- Patients to wear a mask to the office; one can be provided for you
- Family and friends to wait outside the office; minors may be accompanied by one adult
- Heightened disinfectant protocols throughout the office every three hours.
- Patient screening questionnaire 24 hours prior to all visits
- Staggered breaks for all staff to minimize contact
- Decreased number of patients seen in the office daily.
- Patients preferring to wait in the car are texted when ready
- Full inventory of PPE Kits available for patients and staff.
- No handshakes or hugs at this time.
- Wish you a COVID-19 corona virus safe FUE hair transplant
You need to book your slot before coming by depositing 5000 Rs in our bank account
Dr Navdeep hair transplant clinic, Panipat, Near Delhi, Haryana, India.