Mobile / Whatsapp: +91 – 9416500112
Dr Navdeep Goyal, M.B.B.S., D.N.B.
Reg no. DMC 29092,
Member of International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (ISHRS), America.
|Monday – Friday||–||9.00 AM – 4.00 PM|
|Saturday||–||9.00 AM – 4.00 PM|
|Sunday||–||9.00 AM – 1.00 PM|
For consultation – you can visit or call us between 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM.
For transplant – you will need to book your session by depositing 2000 Rs in our Hospital’s bank account well before coming.
Send your photographs from the front, top, and back on +91-9416500112. We will reply to you as soon as Dr. Navdeep Goyal gets free.
Why Dr. Navdeep Hair Transplant Clinic is the Best hair transplant clinic.
Navdeep Hair Transplant Clinic is a favored destination for hair transplant where our hair transplant doctors have years of experience offering hair transplants with Baldness.
Dr. Navdeep Goyal completed his MBBS, 1996 batch from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, Karnataka. And then went completed his DNB from Hyderabad in 2005. Dr. Navdeep Goyal is a proud Associate Member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (ISHRS), a global non-profit medical association and the leading authority on hair loss treatment and restoration with its office in Chicago, USA. Navdeep Hospital is a leading hair loss treatment provider with the FUE Hair transplantation technique. Navdeep hospital was established in 2008.
In our hospital hair transplant is done by doctors (not technicians). We follow international standards. With our dedicated doctors, we provide an excellence at the most affordable price. Patients have the advantage of benefiting from direct consultation with doctors and then making a choice based on the merits of technique rather than its price. For references, you can see actual patient histories of the cases done by us. We make every possible effort to honor the trust put into our services.
- Follicular Unit Extraction / Follicular Unit Excision
- FUE Hair transplant
- FUT Hair transplant
- BIO-FUE Hair transplant
- or G-Factor Hair transplant
- PRP Therapy
- LASER Hair Removal
Your hair, it is a crown, you never take off.”
— Dr. Navdeep
What is an FUE hair transplant?
FUE Hair transplant is a procedure of redistribution of scalp hair. In this procedure, follicular units or grafts are taken from the donor area and implanted on the bald area to cover these areas. Follicular unit extraction / Follicular Unit Excision (FUE) is one of two primary methods of obtaining follicular units, naturally occurring groups of one to four hairs, for hair transplantation. In FUE harvesting, individual follicular units are extracted directly from the hair restoration patient’s donor area, ideally one at a time. This differs from strip-harvesting because, in strip harvesting, a strip of skin is removed from the patient and then dissected into many individual follicular units. We have stopped doing the strip method now due to its disadvantages of sutures. There is no linear cut, no stitch in FUE hair transplant. Hairs grow naturally.
Instructions Before Hair Transplant
- Avoid wearing T-shirts, other thermal undergarments that need to wear from the head. Wear regular shirts / Jackets at the time of the hair restoration procedure.
- Avoid taking blood-thinning medications like aspirin for a few days before a hair transplant after consulting your physician.
- If you are hair is dandruff prone, then it is advisable to use Anti-Dandruff Shampoo daily 3 days prior to the hair transplant.
- Shampoo your hair properly before coming for the procedure. Rinse hairs thoroughly and use a clean towel to dry your hair. Strict NO to oil, sprays, or gels to your hair before surgery. If you wear a wig, please make sure it is removed prior to your morning shower.
- Avoid Smoking/Alcohol/Gutka etc few days before and after hair transplant.
Instructions After Hair Transplantation
- A Saline bottle and a syringe are prescribed on discharge for spraying on the transplanted area.
- You will need to spray the transplanted area every 10 – 15 minutes for the first 3-4 days. When doing this put some towels around your shoulders and let all the water drip down
- Do not touch the transplanted hair.
- You may use tap water when the sterile water provided is finished.
- Spraying prevents any scab formation on the transplanted area and on the donor area. The transplanted grafts also need to be kept hydrated throughout this period, this is essential for their survival.
- Drink plenty of water during this time and eat as normal.
Video Library of Navdeep hair clinic.
Continuing Medical Education of Dr Navdeep Goyal.
CME, Certificates, Paper / Poster Presentations. Only a few of the list. Dr Navdeep Goyal has participated and presented in international world congress and conference.