- You should reach the hospital at 8.00 am on your date of surgery.
- Blood tests (HB, TLC, DLC, RBS, BT, CT, HBsAg, HIV-Card, HCV and ECG, etc.) are done prior to the hair transplant surgery. These tests take about 1 hour. Cost Rs 1100/-.
- Consent is taken before surgery.
Cost / Price payments:
- a) Advance for booking– Rs 2000 (NON-REFUNDABLE) for Hair Transplant must be deposited prior to the given bank. This is typically done to confirm your appointment.
- b) Final Payment– Final payment can be done to the doctors by the date of surgery. You can opt any mode of payment as per your convenience i.e Cash/ Online transfer/ Bhim app/ Credit card. Payments by Cheque must be done 3 days prior.
- 18% GST extra (applicable to hair transplants).
- The cost of Antibiotic Medicine and Shampoo for 10 days after transplant is Approximately Rs 1000.
- Have a healthy, digestible breakfast or lunch before the procedure. Avoid spicy food. Do not come to the clinic empty stomach.
- Avoid wearing T-shirts, other thermal undergarments that need to wear from the head. Wear regular shirts / Jackets at the time of the hair restoration procedure.
- If you are hair is dandruff prone, wash your head daily with Ketoconazole Shampoo for 7 days prior to the hair transplant. This shampoo is easily available at almost all the chemist shops.
- Shampoo your hair properly before coming for the procedure. Strict NO to oil, sprays, or gels to your hair before surgery. If you wear a wig, please make sure to remove 5-7 days prior to your surgery.
- Avoid Smoking/Alcohol/Gutka etc few days before and after hair transplant.
- Stop taking Minoxidil, Finasteride at least 2 weeks before going for hair loss treatment.
- Avoid taking blood-thinning medications like aspirin for a few days before a hair transplant after consulting your Medicine Specialist.
- Please share any medical problems with your doctor in advance to avoid any hassle during the surgery process.
- It is advisable, not to carry valuables like gold, etc to the clinic
- Please reach one evening prior to the day of your procedure for Counseling with Dr. Navdeep Goyal so you have an entire evening to think over the doctor’s advice and can better make an informed decision. Click pictures of your hairline and area to be covered with your cell phone and think over it overnight so you are better prepared for the counseling and procedure in the morning.
FAQ – Frequently asked questions about the FUE hair transplant video.
WE CHARGE ACCORDING TO AREA TO BE COVERED. THERE IS NO COUNTING OR PER GRAFT BASIS.
Navdeep hair transplant clinic, 112, Sukhdev Nagar, Panipat-132103, Haryana, India.
Best Clinic for hair transplantation at low cost in Panipat, Ambala, Delhi NCR, Haryana, and Chandigarh region.